The ICDP is formed through the participation of National Funding Organizations, National Academies, and Major Science Institutions. Currently, the partners of this consortium are:
- Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences (CAGS)
- Czech Academy of Sciences, Geophysical Institute (CAS GFU)
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- Academy of Finland (AKA)
- Austrian Science Fund (FWF)
- GeoForschungsZentrum Potsdam (GFZ)
- Geological Survey of Norway (NGU)
- Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
- The Icelandic Centre for Research (Rannís)
- Japan Agency for Marine Sciences & Technology (JAMSTEC)
- National Research Council of South Africa (NRF)
- National Science Foundation (U.S.A.) (NSF)
- Austrian Academy of Sciences (ÖAW)
- Polish Academy of Sciences, Geophysical Institute (PAS IGF)
- El Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (MEC)
- l'Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia (INGV)
- Analisi e Monitoraggio del Rischio Ambientale (AMRA)
- Swedish Research Council, Vetenskapsrådet
- Institut National des Sciences de l'Univers (INSU)
- The Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities
- The Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO)
Scientists and science organizations in several other countries are preparing to join the ICDP. Among them are Russia, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Chile, Argentina and others.
|Daily News from Sites|
depth 5912.59m,well logging
Image of the day.
For contact information about the ICDP members please select the first letter of the name from the list below.
To see the full information or update your personal data you must login first.